- Heavy Duty Construction
- Quick Hitch Tow System
- 1500 Layer Capacity
- 1000L Water Storage
- Access and Stairs built to AS1657
- German Made Roll Away Nests
- Automatic Nest Exclusion
- Solar Panel and Deep Cycle Battery
- Insulated Cladding
- Egg Belt Cleaning Brush
- Offset Perches
- Integrated Nipple Drinkers
- Levelling Jacks
- Egg Collection Table
- Flotation Wheels
- Galvanised Frame
- LED Lighting
- Automatic Levelling
- Additional 1000L Water Storage
- Integrated Feed System
- Remote Monitoring
- Automatic Doors
- TransCoop Dolly
- Poultry Slat Flooring
To achieve optimum performance from your birds, it is extremely important to provide fresh and clean drinking water. A reliable water supply free from contamination and within easy reach of the birds must be available.
Fresh water at any time: Inside the TC1500 Chicken Caravan the entire flock has easy access to fresh water whenever they want it. Our water placement is intentional in order to promote bird movement within the system. Water is placed right outside the nests to provide the birds a drink after they lay their eggs. Encouraging bird movement is vital for a healthy flock. When birds move around air flow is increased, resulting in healthier birds, a calm flock, and drier litter.
Nest design: The innovative design of the automatic group-laying nest for layers features special characteristics such as a central egg belt and the patented divided tilting nest floor.
Maximize egg laying and egg quality: It’s the hen’s natural desire to find the most secure place to lay her eggs. The nests are located in areas to provide this sense of security they seek. After the egg is laid, it gently rolls out onto the egg collection belt, and then heads to the egg packing area automatically.
- NEST ACCEPTANCE 98%
- Durable, galvanized, heavy duty construction
- Large, adjustable egg shelf
- Plastic or woven belts
- Egg belt cleaning brush
EXTRA WIDE FLOTATION TYRES
Ideal for heavy agricultural work, flotation tyres feature:
- Low ground pressure – maximises the tyre’s footprint for excellent flotation and traction without damaging soil structure.
- Large air volume – operates safely at low inflation levels, significantly reducing ground pressure. Achieves minimal soil compaction for improved soil productivity.
- Superior design – enabling low rolling resistance on soft ground and high load capacity. Rounded shoulder design decreases rut formation.
- Large contact area – prevents equipment from sinking into soft ground.
Our Chicken Trailers are towed via an innovative quick hitch dolly. The dolly system helps spread the weight of the trailer evenly across the four wheels for improved towing. Due to the “Quick Hitch” feature, the dolly can be used for mulitple trailers. This has the benifit of helping you save you hard earned money by being a one off cost.
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a short, lockable, single-throw handle
- Three grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease spots
- Meets proposed SAE J2638 testing standards
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Backed by a 10-year limited warranty
INCREASED EGG PRODUCTION
Our Chicken Trailers and Sheds are clad using BondorPanel® which is purpose designed for controlled environments as a lightweight, high performing EPS-FR insulated walling panel manufactured exclusively using Australian-made BlueScope COLORBOND® Permagard® steel. Utilising this form of lightweight cladding leads to a more comfortable environment for the birds and therefore increased egg production.
BondorPanel® with Permagard® steel contains Microban® which is a unique antibacterial technology that actively helps reduce the risk of cross-contamination and inhibits growth of surface bacteria that may cause potential odours, stains, food poisoning and allergies. Complying fully with FDA, EUSCF, and local standards by specifying BondorPanel® with COLORBOND® Permagard® steel with Microban® will you ensure your hygiene sensitive areas receive the ultimate in antibacterial protection.